Privacy & Cookies
INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH ART. 12 ET SEQ. REG. EU 2016/679, ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The EU Regulation 2016/679 is to ensure that the processing of “personal data” is carried out whilst respecting the rights, fundamental freedoms, and dignity of individual, with particular reference to confidentiality and personal identity.
Nivi SpA, carrying out the activities related to the "HeadQuarters" service (website www.quanticresearch.it), gives notice that is need to acquire data via contact form, voluntarily filled out by the interested persons in their capacity of users, potential customers or suppliers.
With reference to such data, the undersigned company guarantees that:
- the processing is guided by the principles of lawfulness and fairness and it’s carried out in full protection of the rights of the interested party and its confidentiality;
- the data are processed by manual means and/or computer tools and, in any case, our company guarantees the full compliance with all the precautionary measures of their security and confidentiality;
- data are stored and processed in our headquarters;
- data may be transmitted to:
a) Public Authorities requesting them or that need to give information in according to specific obligations of law;
b) companies belonging to the same business group.
- under the conditions laid down by EU Regulation 2016/679, the interested party may exercise the following rights:
- art. 15 right of access of the interested party;
- art. 16 right of correction;
- art. 17 right of cancelation;
- art. 18 right of limitation of use;
- art. 20 right of data portability;
- art. 21 and art. 22: right of opposition and automated decisional process relating to natural persons.
For the purpose of verifying that the conditions and the modality of exercise of the above mentioned rights have been met, please refer to the full text of mentioned provisions, available on the website: www.garanteprivacy.it .
We hereby inform you that, whenever you think the mentioned rights have been violated, the existing legislation allows you to lodge appeal to the national Authority of Control.
The Controller of processing of data of the interested party is the undersigned company.
The Responsible of protection of data is identified by Francesco Paolucci, accountant and auditor, available at the email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Further information, including contacts of any possible responsible of processing, may be requested by the interested party by written communication to be sent to the following address:
Via O. da Pordenone, 20
tel. + 39 055 344031
fax +39 055 3440335
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on the browser of the user's computer. Cookies usually allow you to store the preferences expressed by the user so that they do not have to be reinserted later. The browser saves the information and relays it back to the site server when the user visits that website again.
To improve site navigation and user experience, we use profiling cookies, including third parties:
- test_cookie: advertising cookie stored in browsers under the doubleclick.net domain (expires 15 min) ( → link)
- IDE: cookie advertising cookie stored in browsers under the doubleclick.net domain (expires 2 years) ( → link)
- PREF: registers a unique ID used by Google for statistics related to how the visitor uses YouTube videos (expires 8 months) ( → link)
- VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE: user connection speed estimation cookie on pages with built-in YouTube videos (expires 6 months) ( → link)
- YSC: registers a unique ID for statistics related to which YouTube videos were viewed by the user (expires after the end of the user session) ( → link)
At any time, you can prevent cookies from reaching your computer or mobile device by choosing "Disable cookies" in your internet browser settings (please you to consult your browser's documentation).
You can find information on how to block or delete installed cookies if the following browsers are used:
To delete cookies from the Internet browser of your smartphone/tablet, you must refer to the device's user manual.