Integrated Policy Quality, Environment, Information Security and Social Responsibility
INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM ISO 9001:2015 / ISO 14001:2015 / ISO IEC 27001:2013 / SA8000:2014
Quality / Environment / Information Security / Social Responsibility
The NIVI SpA Ownership, sensitive and fully aware of the implications linked to the concept of "quality, environmental protection, social responsibility and information security" deriving from its activities, recognizes that a responsible economic strategy is essential for the success of the Organization, for the satisfaction of the Customer and all Stakeholders.
NIVI SpA therefore defines a system of corporate values and is committed to pursuing a policy of continuous improvement of its performances, minimizing, where it is technically possible, any risks to the environment, society and people deriving from the development of its activities.
THE COMPANY CORE VALUES IN THE INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM:
- Customer satisfaction;
- the fulfilment of the expectations of all stakeholders (Workers, Owners, Suppliers, Partners, Public Authorities);
- the protection of its information assets in terms of confidentiality, availability and integrity;
- the safety and the health of the working environment;
- the protection of the environment related to the company's activities through the reduction of its ecological footprint;
- the satisfaction of its workers and the diffusion of Corporate Social Responsibility;
- the ethical principles as a key aspect of its activities, considering them to be primary elements in the evaluation of the company's performance;
- the protection of the consumer/debtor by means of the introduction of the UNI/PdR 67:2019 Reference Procedure which provides guidelines on the operating and behavioral methods of companies operating in the field of credit management.
THE COMPANY OBJECTIVES IN THE INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM:
The company values are achieved thanks to the implementation of the following objectives and strategic guidelines:
- implement and maintain an effective Integrated Management System;
- analyze accurately the internal/external context of the organization in order to identify and estimate possible threats or opportunities;
- take appropriate actions to mitigate threats or maximize the opportunities through integrated objectives and targets;
- continuous striving to optimize the effectiveness and efficiency of processes;
- ensure the continuous improvement of performances throughout the provision of technologically advanced services, encouraging the involvement of suppliers and implementing awareness/monitoring systems in order to verify compliance with the requirements of workers' health and safety, environment, quality and social responsibility;
- act in a responsible manner, in compliance with the legislation in force;
- quarantee the maintenance of technical and organizational security measures suitable for the protection of company information and personal data;
- increase the level of sensitivity and competence on information security issues among its own personnel;
- make every effort in organizational, operational and technological terms to prevent environmental pollution and provide a healthy working environment, in order to carry out company operations while minimizing environmental impacts, for instance directing home-to-work travel towards more sustainable forms of mobility, using various forms of incentives;
- manage energy and natural resources consistently and achieve high levels of efficiency in their use, while rationalizing consumption, containing waste production and promoting, where possible, reuse, recycling and recovery;
- ensure that all activities are carried out in compliance with the requirements of Iso9001, Iso14001 Iso IEC 27001 and SA8000;
- comply with all the requirements of the SA8000 standard for the protection of workers, in particular by expressly prohibiting child labour, forced labour, trafficking in human beings and all forms of discrimination, by implementing compliance with the laws in force on safety and hygiene at work, by promoting the right of association and collective bargaining, by complying with the disciplinary procedures laid down in the national collective bargaining agreement applied and by guaranteeing remuneration and working hours that comply with current regulations. Comply with the ILO Conventions and Recommendations listed in the Company's Normative Database, especially ILO Convention 190 which entered into force in Italy in October 2022, which together with ILO Recommendation 206 recognizes the right of all to a world of work free from violence and harassment, including gender-based violence and harassment.
- respect all requirements of the SA8000 standard;
- define the operational and behavioural methods in the context of credit management, from the perspective of the consumer/debtor protection, through the adoption of the UNI/PdR 67:2019 Reference Procedure;
- select and promote the development of contractors according to the principles of this policy, committing them to maintain behaviours that are consistent to this policy, and constantly monitoring their results and progress in the development of contracts;
- ensure that these elements are understood, implemented and maintained at all levels of the organization and that the system is supported by regular and systematic training and education activities;
- ensure that this document is available to all interested parties, employees, consultants, contractors and visitors.
Following are the references and relevant contact details of the Certification Body and the SA8000 Standardisation and Accreditation Bodies:
- Rina Services Spa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 010/5351140
- Saas (Social Accountability Accreditation Services)
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: +1 (212) 684-1515